Charley Reeb, Author and Pastor
Senior Pastor, Pasadena Community Church (UMC)
Charley Reeb has a passion for preaching and loves helping other preachers hone their craft. With over twenty years of experience as a local pastor and fifteen years teaching the practice of preaching Charley has developed a reputation as not only an outstanding preacher but also as a coach who can equip preachers to be their best in the pulpit. In addition to serving as Senior Pastor of one of the largest United Methodist Churches in Florida, Charley teaches the practice of preaching for the Course of Study at Candler School of Theology and the License to Preach School for the Florida Conference of the UMC.
Besides being a pastor and teacher, Charley is also author of four books: Seven Wonders of the Faith, One Heaven of a Party, Mission Possible (CSS) and That’ll Preach! 5 Simple Steps to Your Best Sermon Ever (Abingdon Press). He is also a contributing writer for the Feasting on the Word commentary (Westminster John Knox Press). Charley has written articles for Circuit Rider, Preaching magazine, Ministry Matters, and Leading Ideas.
- 6 Keys to Great Preaching (Ministry Matters)
- 10 Things Great Preachers Do Differently (Leading Ideas)
- 9 Things Preachers Should Never Say (Leading Ideas)
- 3 Tips for Preaching to Millennials (Preaching magazine)
- 5 Simple Steps to Your Best Sermon Ever
- 10 Things Great Preachers Do Differently
- 7 Keys to Great Preaching
- Sermons that Stick: How to Preach Sermons that are Unforgettable
Sample Q+A Topics:
- What is the one thing preachers can do to dramatically improve their preaching?
- Why do so many preachers not connect with their listeners?
- Why do many sermons fail?
- What do great preachers do differently?